The ability to study is essentially measured by the grade obtained in mathematics at the baccalaureate. The idea of being almost condemned not to get the student visa for Germany because we would have had a bad grade in mathematics prompted us to develop a preparatory course for studies in Germany that offers a good math module. The curriculum of the mathematics course is copied to that of our partner University Germany in its preparatory school in Germany.
- like: experimenting, solving problems, working with numbers, asking questions, exploring models and relationships.
- excellent: in mathematics, problem solving, logic, reasoning.
- Learn better: by using logic, numbers, models; analytical and structured manner; by working with abstract models and relationships.
The strategy in the preparation and organization
- 6h of mathematics for TM dies
- 4H mathematics for W-channels
The level of mathematics will be measured by the final exam prepared, designed, and administered by the German partners during the completion of preparatory classes in Cameroon. The candidates in the scientific sector will be able to add up the proof of the trade sector to possibly qualify also for the business schools.